Doctor insights on:
Treatment For Asymmetrical Thyroid
I took the i-131 treatment for my thyroid march 27 how long should I wait to start back on my thyroid med i had my thyroid removed
Studies : Studies show that after i131 treatment it is best to restart your thyroid hormone, if you stopped it, right away. And you will feel more and more awful from hypothyroidism the longer you stay off thyroid hormone. It actually seems to help the i131 work better by starting back right away, even the same day after you get the radio-iodide treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Depends upon the particularly thyroid problem. Discuss w/your doctor. ...Read more
I am a 44yr women & have been diagnosed with a under active thyroid. What is the best diet treatment ?
Avoid goitrogens ;: The main treatment is taking thyroid hormone (ideally natural thyroid- see http://bit.Ly/1ccxy0r but avoiding certain foods called goitrogens that inhibit thyroid function may help- see http://bit.Ly/1g0c8vw taking kelp or other sources of iodine many help, as well as avoiding Fluoride ; bromine- see http://bit.Ly/1ddkbiq i advise eating primarily organic foods- see http://bit.Ly/19xax7e. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Salty taste in mouth post treatment for thyroid cancer
- Over the counter treatment for overactive thyroid
- What is the best treatment for asymmetrical face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for underactive thyroid
- What is the best treatment for thyroid enlargement?
- Treatment for thyroid dr oz
- Treatment for thyroid and acid reflux
- Treatment for bilateral complex thyroid nodules