Doctor insights on:
Treating Vaginal Yeast Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
For treating a vaginal yeast infection are anti-fungal medications from the pharmacy superior to home remedies e.g. yogurt and garlic?
My belief: is that you are more likely to get a consistent response from antifungal medications. Other providers may have differing opinions on this matter. ...Read more
Itchiness: Also a change in your usual discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating vaginal yeast infection while breastfeeding
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yogurt cure a vaginal or penile yeast infection?
- Are swollen groin glands normal with a vaginal yeast infection?
- What is the difference between bacterial vaginosis and a vaginal yeast infection?
- Is a vaginal yeast infection contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free