Doctor insights on:
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Moringa plant: This traditional medicinal medication has been used to treat headaches but I have no personal knowledge about degree of effectiveness. ...Read more
I use ibuprofen for treating headache. Which similar drugs can I buy without prescription in california? Please name exact meds
Not a standard treat: I hope you are consulting a neurologist, someone who specializes in treating headaches. There are also headache clinics where you can find an expert. Besides pain medication, you should find relaxation activities to do. This could be in the form of daily walks(cheapest and most practical) or yoga or meditation. These are stress relievers and can be most helpful for controlling headaches ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating a sinus headache
- Treating tension headache
- Treating headaches without medicine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What other medications are used for treating migraine headaches?
- How to use pineapple juice for treating a nitroglycerin headache?
- Treating for lice
- Treating cancer
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free