Doctor insights on:
What's the cause ?: Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is Ceftin going to be effective for treating Cellulitis or any other antib which will work better!!!
Cellulitis on nostril treating w Oregano oil. Appeared yesterday. Will topical application work to clear up or do I need to ingest as well ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating cellulitis without antibiotics
- Is cortisone effective in treating cellulitis?
- Any over counter medications treating cellulitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are antibiotics effective in treating cellulitis?
- Treating cellulitis at home
- Treating a sore throat
- Talk to a dermatologist online