Doctor insights on:
Cruel fraud: This has been around since the 1920's and has failed every scientific test. Max gerson was warm, kind and caring in an era when little was available for cancer, and many folks remember him fondly -- along with his raw liver, magic food-chopper and weird enemas. If anyone offers this to you today, they are misinformed or worse. ...Read more
Adjuncts: There are a host of interesting supplements, household products and so forth that can provide comfort, symptomatic relief and perhaps in the future will be recognized as modulators improving response to mainstream therapy. And if a person elects to forego surgery / radiation / chemotherapy as is best for that cancer, it will eventually kill them. No ifs, ands, or buts. It's your life. ...Read more
Need more clarity: Please be more specific...which drug and what inhibitor are you asking about???? tell us what exactly is in your mind.Right now it is not clear to me! ...Read more
Be careful: As for all other "alternative / complementary" remedies for a disease that is certain to kill you unless you also accept evidence-based treatment (chemotherapy / biologicals / radiation / surgery as appropriate). It may help, especially with the discomfort associated with treatment. Get with an ethical practitioner and good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best doctors in us treating ovarian cancer
- Health benefits of coffee for treating cervical cancer
- Why is mohs surgery the gold standard for treating skin cancers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- New developments in treating pancreatic cancer triphala
- Are there new advances in radiation therapy for treating breast cancer?
- Is radiation therapy only used for treating cancer?
- Simarouba in treating cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free