Doctor insights on:
Treating Blisters On Feet From Running
Do nit rupture: them, just do not run for a few days ...Read more
Are running shoes wider in toe box? I walk for exercise. Blisters on ball of foot, rubbing on side of feet. Is there a shoe type I should look for?
How about working: With a pedorthist to get the right shoe for you. ...Read more
New running sneakers with arch support (always told I have flat feet) but I got a blister on left foot only on my arch. What would cause this?
Rest do not puncture: -if U accidentally do do, unroof all the overlying skin, keep clean with soap & water. Antibiotic ointment, & cover. Better if U can get a Rx 4 silvadine cream, once open U treat as a second degree burn. While doing this try to find the reason. Poorly fitted footwear is a major cause, as Ur foot slides around in them. Also running for a long distance is a common cause, ...Read more
From friction: Blisters are most commonly from friction, so you need to make sure that your shoes fit properly. Soak the feet in warm water with epsom salt and apply padding around the blister to try to keep intact. If they burst then apply antiseptic and dressing to them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Athlete's foot: These are often caused by a fungal infection commonly referred to at athlete's foot. There are many different presentations and this is one of them. Use drying soaks (dilute vinegar or epsom salts). One of the otc topicals i recommend is lotrimin ultra. If this doesn't work, see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of blisters on the feet from running?
- Blisters on bottom of feet from running
- Blister on the side of the big toe from running
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood blister on foot from running
- Blisters on feet from heels
- Blisters from running on a treadmill
- Health why do i always get blisters on my feet when i go running
- Talk to a dermatologist online