Doctor insights on:
Treat Stretch Medication
Stop the medication: The most common medication can increase body weight and cause stretch marks is glucocorticosteroids. Discontinue it might help. The treatment for stretch marks is no different from the stretch marks caused by physiological factors (overweight, pregnancy, etc.). Unfortunately, no good therapeutic regimens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been suffering from haemorrhoids lately and the pain is significant. I've been on medication but it's not helping much. Are they treatable?
Is OCD treatable via medication (faverin) temporarly ? Or will it be totally cured after you stop it ? Is it like ADHD medications? Instantly workin?
With continuous exercise and proper nutrition to treat the daily threats of hypoglycaemia, is this condition curable not just a treatable daily chore?
Daily chore..: Sorry to say, but reactive hypoglycemia, which is typically what we experience, is not curable. Proper management includes smaller more frequent meals with as much as 35 grams of fiber for a woman/50 grams of fiber for a man divided evenly amongst the meals, with the intent of smoothening out the release of insulin from the pancreas throughout the day and night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can store bought medication treat a sti?
- How to treat stretch marks above the belly button?
- What medication can be used to treat skin boils?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the medications that are prescribed to treat mastitis?
- Is clonidine good medication to treat tics and adhd?
- Can i use over-the-counter wart medication to treat genital warts?
- How to treat thrush without medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free