Doctor insights on:
Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
Check up: Bv usually needs to be treated by prescription antibiotics. If you have frequent recurrences, talk to your doctor about possible ways to balance your pH and keep the vaginal bacteria in better balance. Some people used over the counter products such as rephresh or luvena. Some physicians use vaginal suppositories containing boric acid, but these need to be made by a compounding pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your gyn: U need cultures and antibiotics.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat bacterial vaginosis at home?
- D mannose treat bacterial vaginosis
- Does cefprozil treat bacterial vaginosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Medications treat bacterial vaginosis
- How do you treat bacterial vaginosis?
- How do i treat bacterial vaginosis?
- Can bacterial vaginosis go away without antibiotics?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free