Doctor insights on:
Treat A Swollen Eyelid
See a doctor: To treat a disorder, you must first know what is causing the problem. See an ophthalmologist to determine why your eyelids are always swollen. ...Read more
Puffy eyelid: Use ice to decrease circulation and swelling in the 1st 24 hrs. Moist heat after that will increase circulation and hasten resolution of swelling and bruising. ...Read more
I have a white bump that's on the inside of my eyelid you have to hold open my upper eyelid to see it and my eye is swollen how is that treatable?
I have a swollen eyelid.Treated with hot and cold. And advil. Last treatment a pink blood came out. It hurts like a black eye.?
Infection: You have an infection that will need antibiotics. ...Read more
I just woke up from a nap and my bottom left eye lid is swollen. There is also pressure on my cheek and small pain. How should I treat this?
See ophthalmologist : It's impossible to diagnose what is causing your problem without a complete exam. Please see your doctor for an appointment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat a swollen thumb?
- How to treat a swollen knuckle?
- How to treat a swollen testicle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Woke up with a swollen eyelid
- How to treat a swollen face?
- How to treat swollen eyelids?
- Can vitamin a cause red and swollen eyelid?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free