Doctor insights on:
Treadmill Test Positive
My treadmill test positive for provocable ischemia with rescued specificity....What does it means?What can I do now?
My stress treadmill test positive for provocable ischemia with resuced specificity...What can I do now?
Stress test: Stress testing is an important modality for evaluating patients with known or suspected coronary heart disease (chd). When you take a treadmill (or exercise tolerance) test, data is collected (duration of exercise, any anginal symptoms, and changes on ekg). This data is used to come up with a score from which you are categorized as low, intermediate, or high risk for coronary artery disease. ...Read more
Stress test: A treadmill test is a cardiac stress test, in which one exercises on a treadmill in order to make the heart work harder in order to see if this stress test on the heart shows signs that the heart is not getting enough oxygen-rich blood flowing to a part or parts of the heart.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Most unuusal: If this is truly documented, it should be further investigated. Possible reasons are onset of av block, ischemia of the sinus or av node, or chronotropic incompetence. A cardiologist should examine your tracings which should be readily available. A real and sustained fall in hr would be most unusual. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Positive treadmill stress test
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- Uti test leukocytes positive nitrite negative
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Can menopause cause a pregnancy test to say positive?
- If pregnant will ovulation test be positive
- Ovulation test positive in the morning and negative at night
- Talk to a cardiologist online