Doctor insights on:
Travelling While On Humira
I had my humira (adalimumab) pen next to a bag of ice while traveling 2 hours. The ice melted and the pen got wet. Should i still use it?
Yes: The pen is still fine to use. ...Read more
What is it like to have any experience with blood monitoring for anti tnf therapy (humira/enbrel) whilst traveling for multi stop flights abroad?
See details: People who are stable on TNF biologics do not require blood test monitoring more than once every 3 months. Those in my practice who have been stable for years only have monitoring every 6 months. ...Read more
See details: It may start to work after 1 or 2 injections but it usually takes 3-4 months to reach its maximum effectiveness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to avoid infection when traveling while on humira?
- Drinking while on humira
- Is it bad to smoke while taking humira?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Traveling while pregnant
- Staying healthy while traveling
- Is traveling while pregnant a symptom of pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free