Doctor insights on:
Transvenous Electrode Insertion
Can gralise help tremors, all neuropathies, chronic back pain, damaged nerves improve. They want to insert an electrode mechanism in my brain. Help pl?
See below: A conductor or medium by which an electric current is conducted to or from any medium, such as a cell, body, solution, or apparatus. ...Read more
Conductant: To lessen skin resistance.Get a more detailed answer ›
What can be done to minimize the pain of folley catheter insertion and removal? I recall this experience as the most unbearably painful event.
EEG: Mainly on the head and temple region ...Read more
IR: May mean interventional radiology.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get hiv from insertion of a finger into a vagina?
- Can you use tampons after an iud insertion?
- Exercise after an iud insertion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Deltoid insertion pain
- How common are ovarian cysts after iud insertion?
- How long is spotting normal after iud insertion?
- Iliotibial band origin and insertion
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free