Doctor insights on:
Tramadol H Cl 50 Mg
Is it safe to take 10 mg melatonin and 50 mg diphenhydramine HCl an hour before bed almost every night? I have trouble getting to sleep most nights.
Can someone tell me how long will the severe side effects of tramadol HCl 50 mg last after taking it last?
See below: Depending on what the side effect is, most are over by 24 hours after taking the drug. ...Read more
Im taking tramadol HCl 50 mg tab teva every six in between pills can I take tylenol (acetaminophen) if I have severe pain?
Is it safe to mix tramal caps (Tramadol HCL 50 mg ) n Tylenol (acetaminophen) 500 mg after hernia surg for pain or instead take 2 Tylenol (acetaminophen) 500 every 8 hrs for 5 days?
6-12 hours: It is relatively short acting drug. Yet it can make you sleepy and any other sleeping/sedating drug's effect can be enhanced upto several housr(6-12 hours). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspiration of ganglion cyst
- Pain in the left abdominal area
- Sleeping lose weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose we?
- What sort of disorder is needing to be in an elder daycare?
- Products to avoid while pregnant
- Diabetes causes obesity
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free