Doctor insights on:
Toxic Shock Caused Staph
Shock is a condition in which a person cannot circulate enough blood (carrying oxygen & nutrients) to the vital organs in the body. If shock persists, various parts of the body will stop working, and the person will die. Causes of shock include injuries, excessive bleeding, heart failure, infections, chemical imbalances, ...Read more
Is it possible to get toxic shock syndome, staph infection if you have already bern sexually active in the past and its not your first time having sex.
Common issue: The kid likely picked up staph on her hands prowling around the house & touching contaminated surfaces.She then scratched he buttochs at some point and transferred the germ to the break in the skin created by scratching.It could also ba at an inflamed hair root, or bite.These are quite common. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Herpes is a virus, while staph(short for staphylococcus) is a bacteria. They cannot mix together. They can both infect a person at the same time though. There are viruses - like the flu - that can "combine" when infected the same cell to form "super" viruses. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Staph toxic shock syndrome
- Does the flu cause toxic shock syndrome?
- What else causes toxic shock syndrome besides tampons?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Toxic shock syndrome symptoms
- The flu toxic shock syndrome
- Baby toxic shock syndrome
- Toxic shock syndrome
- Talk to a dermatologist online