Doctor insights on:
Total Thyroidectomy Productive Cough
Productive cough is a symptom in which a person feels there is mucus coming up from his chest when he coughs. Sometimes, a person mistakenly believes the mucus is coming from the chest when it is actually dripping down from the nose and throat. True mucus or phlegm (infected mucousy material) can be ...Read more
My mother had a full thyroidectomy 8 months ago, she now has an increasingly persistant cough, should I be concerned?
I have had a complete thyroidectomy 10 months ago and I still have problems with my throat. My voice goes and I feel like coughing a lot.?
Metabolism: After the thyroid is removed, the body still needs thyroxin to help in metabolic processes. Perhaps the amount of synthetic or natural thyroxin replacement needs to be adjusted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Productive cough
- Total thyroidectomy surgery
- Treatment after total thyroidectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Total thyroidectomy and hypocalcemia
- Total thyroidectomy weight gain
- Life after total thyroidectomy
- Total thyroidectomy complications
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free