Doctor insights on:
Torch Antibodies Igg
Tested positive for IgG antibodies is there a difference between being exposed and being infected ?
Not enough info: antibodies to what? IGG means prior infection. If the IGM is also positive then the infection is active, ...Read more
My IgG is 1350 mg/dl and his is slightly low at 40mg/dl. Dr said it's not cvid. Haven't been on antibiotics in years. not cvid?
Nothing: The level doesn't matter. You are immune to herpes 6 from previous infection. There are rumors that the levels are higher in people with multiple sclerosis than in controls, but this is research-only and not a helpful test or 'one more thing for you to worry about.' some independent thinkers talk of this in relationship to chronic fatigue syndrome; i doubt a strong link here. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Torch igg antibodies
- Torch panel igg
- Torch test toxoplasmarubellacmv igg positive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Schistosoma igg antibody
- Wa1 igg antibody
- Strongyloides igg antibody
- Phosphatidylserine igg and igm antibodies
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free