Doctor insights on:
No and no: As far as i know it's a cover-up, a temporary opaquing medium that's non-toxic, but doesn't look very natural. Doesn't last long at all. Kind of like nail polish for your teeth. Think about what your nails look like when polish begins chipping off. Best solution, see your Dentist for professional help. Don't waste your money on OTC products. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Only on a photo or with photoshop. Unfortunately not. Teeth can be discolored for various reasons-stain, damaged nerve, ttetracyline staining, individual variations, thinning enamel and age, just to mention some of the more common causes. There are ways to improve the esthetics- tooth whitening, bonding, laminates, crowns or a good cleaning. See a dentist for a personal consultation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Every time one of my bad tooths keeps hurting my right gets very painful pains. What can I do to stop this from happening?
Dental treatment: There are no home remedies or cures for rotten teeth. No magic pills or rinses or mouthwashes. Toothaches need to be treated locally by a dentist, someone who has years of experience treating these conditions. The sooner you call the sooner you will feel better. Please don't delay, the pain may soon be unbearable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is baking powder is gud for tooths. If s den tel me how to use..If not den tel me d disadvantages of using it.?
What is the best course to take when a tooth has been loosened and a few days later falls out and now another tooth right next to it has loosened?
Seek Dental Care: Your teeth should not be falling out. Usually that is a sign of advanced gum disease or trauma. If you have a desire to keep your teeth seek an examination with a gum specialist, a periodontist, they can evaluate your teeth and help you choose a course of action. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tooth extraction bleeding won't stop
- Can an xray show a bad tooth?
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- How long til amoxicillin starts to work on tooth infection?
- Talk to a dentist online for free