Doctor insights on:
Too Much Antihistamine
Allergies: Not usuallyGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Cetirazine(zyrtec) is approved for infants over 6mo at a dose of 1/2 tsp/day with additional dosing for older infants. Other preparations may be considered but all should be used in consultation with your doctor. Much of the stuffiness of infants is assumed to be allergies when it is really dust/smoke& other air irritants that antihistamines will not help, so discuss your conserns with dr ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it bad to take an antihistamine during a cold, i.e. does suppressing mucus make the cold last longer?
No value: Antihistamines have no value in the treatment of viral illnesses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Too many antihistamines
- Side effects much antihistamines
- How much antihistamine is in benadryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Too much urine in bladder
- Too much fibre in diet
- Too much estrogen treatment
- Too much spicy food
- Talk to a dermatologist online