Doctor insights on:
Too Many White Blood Cells
My husband has just found out he has necrozoospermia, (100% dead sperm) he also makes too many white blood cells. Can this be killing all of his sperm?
Who knows? but...: Sorry to hear such. But, at least, a potentially modifiable cause is identified. So the first thing comes first to culture the semen and just try a course of antibiotic Rx with semen retested in 3-4 months. Such is more practical than just being stunned and worried. For detail, ask Doc timely. Best wish... ...Read more
What can be the cause for too many white blood cells in urine of my 8 year old son. Urine blood and stool check showed no infections nor bacteria?
White Cells in Urine: WBC's in urine mean inflammation anywhere in the urine collecting system, starting from the outer part of genitals all the way up to the kidneys. While infection may be a frequest cause, other causes of inflammation like stones, dehydration, allergy or constipation may cause white cells to show in urine. I have found constipation toGet your urine retested after hydration fo further treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Too many white blood cells in urine
- What does too many white blood cells mean?
- What causes too many white blood cells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Too many red blood cells in urine
- How many white blood cells do we have?
- What does too much white blood cells mean?
- Can polycythemia be hereditary what is the gene for too many red blood cells?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free