Doctor insights on:
Too Few White Blood Cells
Wide variety : Further work up and investigation is needed. ...Read more
Fight infections: White blood cells are the cells in our body that fight infections. There are five types of white blood cells: lymphocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils. Each plays a specific role in the defense mechanisms of the human body. ...Read more
Low WBC: It could either mean your body is producing less or your body is using up more, it isusually the first one though. You should see your doctor asap if you suspect this. It should not be ignored as it could be serious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Too many white blood cells in blood
- Too many white blood cells
- How low is too low for white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White blood cell count too high
- What causes too many white blood cells?
- Too many white blood cells in urine
- What does too much white blood cells mean?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free