Doctor insights on:
4 common treatments: 4 common treatments: 1) gargle/water pick to wash the debris away - temporary 2) treat with long course of antibiotics (6 weeks) many times is effective (may recur) 3) treat for acid reflux as an underlying condition leading to chronic inflammation and tonsil enlargement 4) surgery (permanent). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My right tonsil felt irritated so i looked at it and it has a white spot right in the center of it, it seems like it's tonsillolith, what to do ?
I have sore throat & tonsillolith. I frequently have tonsillitis and pharyngitis simultaniously and mostly at the same time. What could be the cause?
I have tonsil stones. i managed to remove it using my finger but after 3 days i have it again. can you tell me the best cure and prevention. thank you?
See below: Tonsil stones(tonsilloliths) form in patients with a history of recurrent tonsillitis or who have ongoing inflammation of the tonsils.Small stones are asymptomatic.Larger ones can cause pain,halitosis,bad taste,difficulty swallowing and earache. Small stones can be removed with a toothpick,oral irrigation or vigorous gargling.Tonsillectomy is only cure>http://bit.ly/1Daq0LN..http://bit.ly/1hKZ4wy ...Read more
None really: It is not a medical problem, more of a physical one. Medications, herbs, mouthwashes generally don't help. If the tonsils have the deep crypts which trap food debris, tonsil stones will form. They can be removed cleaned out, but usually recur. If tonsil stones are a severe and chronic problem, tonsillectomy will cure the issues. See your local ent. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Duration of chlamydia after treatment
- Using erythromycin to treat pink eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is ringworm contagious after treatment?
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- Azithromycin uti treatment
- How long does it take for oral prednisone treatment of sciatic nerve?
- What is treatment for angina?