Doctor insights on:
Tongue Skin Peeling
I have white under my tongue that looks like peeling skin that I think is causing major pain especially to my lower jaw and throat. What could it be?
Happy Skin: Skin is the major protection of our delicate internal tissues from a harsh environment, it is susceptible to injury itself. Sun, shaving and many chemicals are very irritating as well as constant exposure to moisture reduces protective skin oils and sets the skin up for injury. The trick is to apply good protective skin cream frequently and minimize ongoing damage. Clean it using gentle means. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the skin on my tongue peeling?
- Skin on tongue peeling
- Skin peeling under tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White peeling skin on tongue
- The skin on my tongue is peeling
- Dead peeling skin on tongue
- White skin peeling under tongue
- Talk to a dermatologist online