Doctor insights on:
Tongue Piercing Swelling How Long
Not a podiatry ?: Talk to your dentist. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Remove piercing: If it swollen remove pricing because this represents an infection or allergic reaction. If swelling is affecting speech or eating see doctor for proper treatment with interna meds. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Tough Question: I would think it all depends on why it was swollen. ...Read moreGet help now ›
1-2 weeks: If that is your true problem. It may be from something else. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Swelling: Tongue piercing comes w continued pain as well as swelling, tenderness, bleeding ; bruising for around 5 days. If the swelling makes it difficult to breath then you need emergent medical evaluation to ensure that your airway does not become compromised. If the tongue is seeping drainage that is other then white-colored or that is malodorous – then seek medical care for a possible infection. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Tongue piercing: No way for us to know if it is inflamed, you have a hematoma or it's infected. See a dentist for an evaluation right away. Before you consider any oral piercing please be aware they are prone to infections and often cause broken teeth and sometimes gum recession. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Wait for healing: Let the wound heal. Better yet, remove the tongue jewelry. It can cause dental problems such as broken teeth and gum recession. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I was just wondering how long does it take to extract 2 teeth? Asking cause I have a tongue piercing don't want it to close up lol.
Tongue piercing: Your tongue piercing will not close up in the time required to pull 2 teeth. Your dentist will confirm this. ...Read moreGet help now ›
No special wait: There's no specific problem with having beer if you have a rogue piercing. There are several problems though having the tongue rings, etc! infections, accidental lacerations and chipped teeth all are likely over time. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- How long until my swelling froma tooth abscess recedes?
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long before bloating and swelling go away after a hysterectomy?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long does swelling from a wasp sting last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free