Doctor insights on:
Tongue Piercing Swelling How Long
Swelling: Tongue piercing comes w continued pain as well as swelling, tenderness, bleeding ; bruising for around 5 days. If the swelling makes it difficult to breath then you need emergent medical evaluation to ensure that your airway does not become compromised. If the tongue is seeping drainage that is other then white-colored or that is malodorous – then seek medical care for a possible infection. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Not a podiatry ?: Talk to your dentist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tongue piercing: No way for us to know if it is inflamed, you have a hematoma or it's infected. See a dentist for an evaluation right away. Before you consider any oral piercing please be aware they are prone to infections and often cause broken teeth and sometimes gum recession. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- How long until my swelling froma tooth abscess recedes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long before bloating and swelling go away after a hysterectomy?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long does swelling from a wasp sting last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online