Doctor insights on:
Tongue Pierced Alcoholic Drink
Water...at the least: Putting a hole in your tongue usually does not stop people from drinking. There is a safe waiting time regardless of what you wish to drink. But do drink at least water to keep hydrated. Ask the person piercing your tongue...If that is their vocation then they should be able to give you a solid answer you can believe. ...Read more
Not good! Danger!: Tongue piercing is a dangerous procedure usually performed by unqualified people. For dentists tongue piercing is an ethical violation. It would subject a patient to harm without any benefit to his/her health. Among the most important ethical mandates of the medical and dental professions is "do no harm". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, you can: in moderation. However, for your information tongue studs can damage your teeth, induce infection and may be swallowed . ...Read more
My tongue and gums hurt slightly and are sensitive to stimulation all of a sudden. What could this mean? Had a single alcoholic drink yesterday (gin).
Pain, swelling: Pain and swelling for a few days. Then pretty normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after i get my tongue pierced can i have an alcoholic drink?
- Pierced tongue swelling
- How long should i wait after getting my tongue pierced to drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcoholic drinks without sulfites
- Least fattening alcoholic drink
- What is a healthy alcoholic drink?
- Fat in alcoholic drinks
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free