Doctor insights on:
Are there any herbs or medication to help heal tongue paresthesia from wisdom tooth removal after 3 months of symptoms?
I had a wisdom tooth extraction last week and I have paresthesia on the left side of my tongue. Are there exercises that can help the nerve recover?
No: Unfortunately there is little you can do to speed the recovery of the injured nerve other than the obvious: rest, and nutritious diet. Do avoid heavy chewing that might cause you to bite side of tongue. Chewing more slowly may help you avoid such accidental biting. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tongue paresthesia treatment
- Causes of tongue paresthesia
- Remedies for tongue paresthesia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are paresthesias?
- Numbness and paresthesias
- Paresthesias mouth
- Fibromyalgia and paresthesia
- Talk to a neurologist online