Doctor insights on:
Toenails Cut Too Short
Hi! So I cut my big toe nail to short on the side and now it has a a red swollen semi white looks like it may have fluid bump on it. pto in page -jm?
Ingrown toenail: when toenails are trimmed too short they can impale the flesh as they grow forward causing pain, redness, drainage. Trimming the offending border out can often cause it to become worse if you don't get the entire margin out. It can also cause it to have temporary relief only to return , again, when the nail grows. Seek medical attention from your local podiatrist. ...Read more
Some people: Are afraid, and some people happen to have very sensitive body parts, toes included. ...Read more
Have thick ridge of skin under toenails, makes it hard to trim them short enough. Painful if try to remove.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Very short toenails
- How to cut out an ingrown toenail?
- How to cut out ingrown toenail?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cut your own hair short for women?
- How to cut out an ingrown toenail edge?
- How to cut out an ingrown toenail at home?
- How to tell if a snowboard is too short?
- Talk to a dermatologist online