Doctor insights on:
Toddler Spots On Legs
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give your child something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
Small blister type spot on child. One on side of body and the other on side of leg. Are really red. Similar colour to her skin and are not painful?
Lamisil pills safe for 13 yr old child who has past history of ITP? Has ringworm spot on leg. Very concerned, lamisil creme be better option maybe?
Checkup: It means you should seek medical attention. ...Read more
Hello, I have some small spots on the bottom of my bum, it goes down a little but on my leg, I am abit worried, what should I do?
Folliculitis?: The location you describe suggests folliculitis..inflammation of hair follicles. Tender red spots often with a surface pustule is classic. It is usually due to mild skin infection with staph aureus. It may also be due to irritation from regrowing hairs if there is any shaving/waxing/plucking. Good hygiene/washing is imperative; expose buttocks to air. Try topical antibiotics/OTC acne treatments. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots on arms and legs not itchy
- Toddler has white spots on tongue
- Brown spots on lower legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have brown spots on my legs?
- Black and blue spots on legs
- Causes of itchy red spots on lower legs
- I have red spots on my arms and legs
- Talk to a pediatrician online