Doctor insights on:
Toddler Has White Spots On Tongue
My 2 year old child has several tiny white spots on the tongue and all over the throat. What are they?
Possible "thrush": On the surface, it sounds like thrush, a yeast infection in the mouth.Yeast lives normally on body surfaces but multiplies in warm, moist areas. It's common in infants but less common in toddlers, so i suggest seeing his/her doctor to make sure that's what it is. Recent antibiotics recently it can make it more likely; there are other less common medical reasons; if it is yeast there is treatment. ...Read more
I recently kissed a guy who is known to have alot of girlfriends and now i have gotten some small white spots on tongue. We didnt French kiss?
Tricky: dermatologic conditions are hard to discuss without seeing them., but white spots often are normally present on the tongue. The only common std associated with kissing (herpes) just doesn't sound anything like that: it's red blistery somewhat sore on the outside at the edges of the lips and it's unlikely to first occur in teen years. ...Read more
Small bumps around penis head and white spots on tongue: no painy. Wht's it? Is it dangerous? Is it aids symptoms? Had protected sex 1year before.
White spots tongue: See a dentist or ENT specialist for a diagnosis and treatment if appropriate. ...Read more
Difficult to : Guess a diagnosis over the internet. Would recommend an examination by your physician or dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My baby has white spots on her tongue
- My son has white spots on his tongue
- White spots on tongue toddler
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Child has white spots on tongue
- 2 white spots on tip of babies tongue
- White spots on back of tongue sore throat
- Dry lips swollen tongue white spots on upper lip
- Talk to a pediatrician online