Doctor insights on:
Toddler Has White Spots On Tongue
My 2 year old child has several tiny white spots on the tongue and all over the throat. What are they?
Possible "thrush": On the surface, it sounds like thrush, a yeast infection in the mouth.Yeast lives normally on body surfaces but multiplies in warm, moist areas. It's common in infants but less common in toddlers, so i suggest seeing his/her doctor to make sure that's what it is. Recent antibiotics recently it can make it more likely; there are other less common medical reasons; if it is yeast there is treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Small bumps around penis head and white spots on tongue: no painy. Wht's it? Is it dangerous? Is it aids symptoms? Had protected sex 1year before.
Possibly candidiasis: Candidiasis, sometimes called thrush, is a fungal infection that can cause white patches on the tongue. Usually these patches can be scrapped off and leave a bleeding surface. It is easily treatable with medication. Have your child evaluated by there pediatric dentist or pediatrician. They should be able to tell you if this is candidiasis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My baby has white spots on her tongue
- My son has white spots on his tongue
- White spots on tongue toddler
- Baby has white spots on tongue
- Child has white spots on tongue
- 2 white spots on tip of babies tongue
- White spots on back of tongue sore throat
- Dry lips swollen tongue white spots on upper lip
- Talk to a pediatrician online