Doctor insights on:
Tobacco Smoking (Definition)
Tobacco smoking is the smoking of tobacco, either by a cigarette, pipe, cigar, or other method. Smoking causes many health problems.
All ! short list.: Bad breath, dark brown or yellow teeth. Ugly brown tongue, nostrils having a brown appearance around edges, shortness of breath from your lungs quitting to work properly. Poor healing due to your blood vessels becoming brittle, this causes your heart to have heart disease and begin to not function properly, spots on your lungs, probably cancer. Brain not functioning properly due to poor blood... ...Read more
No: Wonderful question. A lot of people with lower iq smoke because they don't realize the dangers of it. Quite a few people with high iq smoke because they believe they are immune having calculated their risks, or because they succumb to peer pressure, or have some weird other rationale. To my knowledge, there are no studies directly correlating smoking and iq. ...Read more
It doesn't: Some people think that pipe smokers are smart. They might be, but it has nothing to do with tobacco. Smoking tobacco does not make you smart. It kills you with cancer and heart disease. It is true that it can help you lose weight, but the risk is not worth it. Diet and exercise are a much better choice to make you smarter. ...Read more
More than 46 million, nearly 21% of adults in the United States, smoke, according to a 2010 report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Smoking rates remained constant from 2005 - 2009. Smoking kills more than 5 million people a year worldwide, accounting for 1 out of ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Smoking cause copd chewing tobacco
- Are there any health benefits to smoking cigarettes or pipe tobacco?
- What does smoking tobacco do to your body?
- Why is smoking tobacco bad for you?
- What are the effects of tobacco smoking on the central nervous system?
- The effects of tobacco smoking on the central nervous system
- Describe some of the health problems caused by smoking tobacco
- The risks of smoking pipe tobacco
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free