Doctor insights on:
Toasted Sesame Oil
Avoid mustard oil: Sesame oil is healthy and fine for cooking. However mustard oil should be avoided. Although it is widely used in asian cooking because of it's pungent taste it is not allowed to be imported into the United States because of concerns that it may have bad effects on the heart (cardiac toxicity). Mustard oil contains erucic acid which is the component felt to be cardio-toxic. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Does facial hair grow by the usage of olive oil on face? I heard olive oil is good rejuvenating agent. I am a girl. And what about sesame oil?
1. Does sesame seed oil help restore taste? 2. What can be done to restore taste loss after a stem cell transplant and revlimide mtce.
Is i possible to be allergic to baby oil? I regularly use sesame oil after a bath to soften skin but i tried baby oil and my legs are itching and red.
Can I take CLA (belly fat formula has safflower oil, Omega 3,borage oil, & sesame seed oil ) if I'm taking omeprazola magnesium (acid reducer 20.6mg)?
People say i'm stupid because i eat sesame seeds plain. I just want calcium in a healthy way. Also, do rancid sesame seeds still have good calcium?
Ayurveda : Sesame oil is used in indian ayurvedic medicine to reduce stress. It is high in anti-oxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins ; minerals. Black sesame seeds are reported to have far more health benefits than lighter ones. It is used both topically ; orally. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sesame oil pregnancy
- Use of sesame seed oil for sinus relief
- Sesame oil for nasal dryness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sesame oil vs. jojoba oil
- What does sesame oil do topically to the eye skin area?
- Information on the use of sesame oil for pain
- Sesame oil fatty acid composition
- The difference between sesame oil toasted sesame oil