Doctor insights on:
To Calculate Bmi
Use this link: You'll need your height & weight. Then go follow this link: http://nhlbisupport.Com/bmi/ and input your numbers into the calculator and it'll show you your bmi. On the side of the page you'll also see the general guides for what a healthy bmi range is. Keep in mind this categorization isn't perfect and some people will fall a little outside the normal range, but still be okay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Body mass index is also known as BMI. Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement based on a person's height and weight, to decide if a person is too heavy or too light for his height. The index is a number that can be in the underweight range, normal range, overweight range, or obese range. Children use different number ranges than adults do, ...Read more
Use weight & height: The categories normal, overweight, and obese are defined by the body mass index (bmi), which is a measurement that looks at one's weight in comparison to her height. Tall people are allowed to weigh more than short people are. Bmi calculators are available at the doctor's office and also on the internet. An adult with a BMI of 18.5-24.9 is normal, 25-29.9 is overweight, and 30 or more is obese. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a 16 year old female. I am very active and i want to calculate my BMI but for a highly active teenager. Height: 5.6" weight: 155 age: 16 years ol?
I recently asked a question about my fat intake and calorie intake, one of the answers was calculate your bmi. What is BMI and how do I calculate it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to calculate bmi for big boned people?
- How to calculate bmi for amputee?
- How to calculate bmi based on bone structure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to calculate your bmi using your arm span?
- How to calculate the bmi of a quadriplegic?
- How to calculate bmi using waist hip measurements?
- How to calculate bmi manually?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free