Doctor insights on:
Tmj Specialists And Treatment
I've had TMJ for a few years and it's annoying but it's never been painful. Will it get worse over time without treatment?
You mean TMD?: Temporal mandibular joint dysfunction is often a life long condition that may or may not be progressive depending on factors unique to the individual. If you feel you have this condition, it is best to see a dentist who can diagnose and treat your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stay simple: Much of what dr. K says is correct. My approach is to diagnose the problem first, getting the muscles relaxed with a bite appliance is key. Once feeling better, of you want to get rid of the 24/7 appliance, consider orthodontics to that position, reconstruction, or tooth reshaping (coronplasty), depending on the severity of the bite discrepancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tmj disorders and treatment
- Tmj symptoms and treatment
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver and spleen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What are the disadvantages and advantages of fertility treatment?
- Treatment for low hemoglobin and hematocrit
- Ovarian serous cystadenoma and treatment
- Talk to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon online for free