Doctor insights on:
Tmj Disorders And Treatment
Could the therapy with centrifuged blood ( dracula therapy) injected in TMJ joint would be a viable procedure for TMJ disorder?
Are there any at home treatments for TMJ disorder? Also can impacted wisdom teeth cause TMJ disorder?
I've had TMJ for a few years and it's annoying but it's never been painful. Will it get worse over time without treatment?
You mean TMD?: Temporal mandibular joint dysfunction is often a life long condition that may or may not be progressive depending on factors unique to the individual. If you feel you have this condition, it is best to see a dentist who can diagnose and treat your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- N acetyl cysteine for treatment of bipolar disorder alzheimer's and schizophrenia
- Multiple personality disorder symptoms and treatment
- Tmj specialists and treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post traumatic stress disorder symptoms and treatment
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver and spleen?
- Antibiotic treatment for inflamed ovaries and ovarian cysts
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- Talk to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon online for free