Doctor insights on:
Tmj Disorders And Treatment
Could the therapy with centrifuged blood ( dracula therapy) injected in TMJ joint would be a viable procedure for TMJ disorder?
Are there any at home treatments for TMJ disorder? Also can impacted wisdom teeth cause TMJ disorder?
Stay simple: Much of what dr. K says is correct. My approach is to diagnose the problem first, getting the muscles relaxed with a bite appliance is key. Once feeling better, of you want to get rid of the 24/7 appliance, consider orthodontics to that position, reconstruction, or tooth reshaping (coronplasty), depending on the severity of the bite discrepancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of tmj disorders
- How are tmj disorders diagnosed?
- Cure tmj treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tmj treatment jaw
- Tmj ear pain treatment
- Tinnitus tmj treatment
- Tmj symptoms and treatment
- Talk to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon online for free