Doctor insights on:
Tips To Sesamoiditis
See below: The best thing to do is to keep weight off the area of the foot. May want to try an orthotic with a cut out pad to stop the sesamoid from hitting the ground. ...Read more
Trisomy 13: Cleft lip or palate clenched hands close-set eyes eyes may actually fuse together into one decreased muscle tone extra fingers or toes hernias: umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia hole, split, or cleft in the iris low-set earsmental retardation, seizures single palmar crease skeletal abnormalities small eyes small head small lower jaw undescended testicle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tips to get periods immediately
- How to treat calluses on finger tips?
- What are some good tips to get rid of bloated feeling after overeating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anyone had any tips to make a lightheaded feeling go away coffee can help
- Tips to reduce back fat
- Tips on how to get pregnant with a boy
- Exercises to reduce nasal tip swelling after rhinoplasty
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free