Doctor insights on:
Tips To Keloids
Yes: Surgical removal of a keloid is associated with a very high recurrence rate. However, when you combine surgery with other treatments, success rates are higher. Sometimes, you can combine excision with steroid injections or external beam radiation and have much higher rates of success. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Keloids: Keloids can be considered to be "scars that don't know when to stop." a keloid, sometimes referred to as a keloid scar, is a tough heaped-up scar that rises quite abruptly above the rest of the skin. It usually has a smooth top and a pink or purple color. Keloids are irregularly shaped and tend to enlarge progressively. Unlike scars, keloids do not subside over time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dormancy of herpes
- How to get rid of face acne fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the sestamibi stress test with adenosine?
- Severe lower abdominal pains
- Causes of ventricular bigeminy
- What are the best ways to prevent morning sickness?
- Talk to a dermatologist online