Doctor insights on:
Tips To Distal Colitis
Proctitis: Or left sided colitis involving only the rectum or left side of the colon is usually a a less severe form of inflammatory bowel disease and may be self limitted and not lifelong. On the other hand it may rpogress with time to involve a larger portio of the colon. It usually carries a lower potential for developing colon cancer than universal colitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been diagnosed w ulcerative colitis, and am having a bad flare up which medication doesn't seem to be helping. Any natural remedies or tips?
Ulcerative Colitis.: I understand your distress due to flare ups of ulcerative Colitis. Feel Blessings of 3 Million Air Sacs in your lungs due to which you have Breath of Life every 4 seconds and have been functioning for 22 years. Believe in Healing power of your Body. Some natural remedies are-Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Fish oil and Probiotics Limit dairy products Eat low-fat foods, small meals Drink plenty of liquids ...Read more
Colon Inflammation: Colitis is the term which refers to inflammation of the large intestine otherwise known as the colon. Colitis can have many causes such as infection, lack of blood flow (ischemic), inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, crohn's), etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent distal colitis?
- Tips to get periods immediately
- How to treat calluses on finger tips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tips to get periods early
- Anyone had any tips to make a lightheaded feeling go away coffee can help
- Tips to reduce back fat
- Tips on how to get pregnant with a boy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free