Doctor insights on:
Tips To Carsickness
Prevention can help: If motion sickness is a frequent problem, then it is reasonable to try to prevent onset of symptoms. Over the counter antihistamines taken 30 min prior to travel can help. Transdermal scopolamine applied 4 hours before travel can also help. Once symptoms start then little can be done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Accurate history: A careful interview (history) will help your provider determine whether you have carsickness (motion sickness). It is more common in people with migraines. Symptoms can have varying degrees of intensity. Typically nausea and feeling poorly occur when the car is in motion. The more winding the road, the more intense the symptoms. Looking out towards something on the distant horizon seems to help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tips to get periods immediately
- How to treat calluses on finger tips?
- What are some good tips to get rid of bloated feeling after overeating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anyone had any tips to make a lightheaded feeling go away coffee can help
- Tips to reduce back fat
- Tips on how to get pregnant with a boy
- Exercises to reduce nasal tip swelling after rhinoplasty
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free