Doctor insights on:
Tips To Bronchopneumonia
Please see below.: If you've seen your doc & been diagnosed with bronchopneumonia, you should have received a prescription for antibiotics. Take the medicine as prescribed -- don't skip doses!also, make sure you stay well hydrated & get a lot of rest. Usually, your doctor will want to see you in a few weeks to ensure that the infection is gone. Most have no long term problems once the infection clears. Feel better! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough and fever: Broncho-pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. Also called pneumnonia. Most present with cough, fever, and fatigue. Some also have chest or stomach pain. Often your doctor can diagnose pneumonia by examning you. Sometimes a chest xray is needed. Pneumonia can be caused by many different types of germs; your doctor will pick a treatment specific to your situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do I need to report bronchopneumonia as a long-term health condition, or does it go away after being treated?
Antibiotics: You need a doctor to evaluate the situation clinically. Depending on your age and your response to the infection you may not need to be hospitalized, but leave your mind open. It is easier to treat bronchopneumonia correctly as early as possible than it is to get you better after you have taken a turn for the worse. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tips to get periods immediately
- How to treat calluses on finger tips?
- What are some good tips to get rid of bloated feeling after overeating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anyone had any tips to make a lightheaded feeling go away coffee can help
- Tips to reduce back fat
- Tips on how to get pregnant with a boy
- Exercises to reduce nasal tip swelling after rhinoplasty
- Talk to a pediatrician online