Doctor insights on:
Tiny Red Itchy Bumps On Body
Itchy, tiny red bumps all over body for two months and my doctors thought it was a prescription allergy. What could be wrong?
I woke up with an itchy rash all over my body except my face and genitals. It started as tiny red bumps, now some are a little bigger, still red. ?
More details: This can be a drug reaction, a viral infection, or the onset of a new skin condition. Given the scanty history and description, I would suggest that you try taking antihistamine to see if it helps. If the itching is intolerable or the rash is getting worse, need to see your doctor. ...Read more
Tiny red itchy bumps on face and neck after running, but takes days at least to go away. They look like little pimples, and i take zyrtec daily too.
Irritation : This irritation of skin and hair follicles is likely due to profuse sweating. The first step is prompt showering after a run. Also, check to see if any new laundry detergents or soaps are being used. ...Read more
I have these red itchy bumps on my body & some are hard they look like mosiqute bites and i no there not flea bites what could they be ?
Can you tell me what to do if for 2 weeks i've been dealing with red itchy bumps all over my body! help!?
I have red itchy bumps on my body that look like bug bite but when i scratch it it start to bleed what is it ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on upper body
- Red pimple like bumps on body not itchy
- Red itchy bumps on trunk of body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red itchy bumps on skin all over body
- Tiny itchy bumps on skin not red
- Small red itchy bumps on body
- Red bumps on body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online