Doctor insights on:
Tiny Red Itchy Bumps On Body
Itchy, tiny red bumps all over body for two months and my doctors thought it was a prescription allergy. What could be wrong?
Multiple things: Go back for follow up and let your doctor take a look as this may be allergic dermatitis, candida dermatitis or a host of other problems that only follow up can uncover. If necessary your doctor will refer you for a second opinion. ...Read more
Can you tell me what to do if for 2 weeks i've been dealing with red itchy bumps all over my body! help!?
See doctor: to get a diagnosis then a treatment can be recommended. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rash: It could be hives, eczema, scabies, an allergy problem, the list goes on. Seeing your doctor so they can look at your rash would be your best route of action. For now, an antihistamine and topical steroids otc, as well as calming skin care products, may be helpful. ...Read more
I have these really red itchy bumps all over my body i scrach them cause they itch bad but everytime i do i wake up the next morning with more?
How long?: If it lasts over 6 weeks, see an allergist. If it is short term, try some otc antihistamine up to 4 x the regular frequency but watch out for drowsiness. If it did not work, see an allergist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on upper body
- Red pimple like bumps on body not itchy
- Red itchy bumps on trunk of body
- Tiny red bumps all over body not itchy
- Red itchy bumps on skin all over body
- Tiny itchy bumps on skin not red
- Small red itchy bumps on body
- Red bumps on body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free