Doctor insights on:
Tiny Red Itchy Bumps On Body
Itchy, tiny red bumps all over body for two months and my doctors thought it was a prescription allergy. What could be wrong?
Tiny red itchy bumps on face and neck after running, but takes days at least to go away. They look like little pimples, and i take zyrtec daily too.
Can you tell me what to do if for 2 weeks i've been dealing with red itchy bumps all over my body! help!?
Rash: It could be hives, eczema, scabies, an allergy problem, the list goes on. Seeing your doctor so they can look at your rash would be your best route of action. For now, an antihistamine and topical steroids otc, as well as calming skin care products, may be helpful. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have these really red itchy bumps all over my body i scrach them cause they itch bad but everytime i do i wake up the next morning with more?
I am having a reaction to something causing me to have red itchy bumps all over my body. They are randomly placed. It has been going on for 5-6 months?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on upper body
- Red pimple like bumps on body not itchy
- Red itchy bumps on trunk of body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red itchy bumps on skin all over body
- Tiny itchy bumps on skin not red
- Small red itchy bumps on body
- Red bumps on body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online