Doctor insights on:
Tiny Red Bumps On Ankle Symptoms
It could be...: Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
I have small red bumps on the tops of my feet and back of my ankles that maybe spreading up my lega?
Hello, I have tiny red bumps on my ankles that started out below the skin but are now above the skin, almost like a heat rash. Do you know what this i?
Small, itchy, red bumps that have been appearing on my feet/ankles for over a week now. They're also slightly filled with pus. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tiny red bumps on ankle
- Tiny red bumps on heart symptoms
- Tiny red bumps on the tongue symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny red bumps on bicep symptoms
- Tiny red bumps on temple symptoms
- Tiny red bumps on hips symptoms
- Tiny red bumps on toes symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online