Doctor insights on:
Small, Itchy Bumps On The Thumb
I have a cluster of itchy bumps on my lower back,in almost a line shape,the entire thing no bigger than my thumb nail,some bumps have clear fluid...
Little, VERY itchy bumps appeared on my lower back, arms, and thumb. There's only a few in each place. New ones popped up on my thigh. what are they?
Please tell me what to do with clear itchy bumps on my right hand on the thumb and pointer finger?
I have a swollen thumb and tiny bumps on my right hand. Both are itchy and painful. Please tell me the cure for it. Thx.
See Hand Specialist: Impossible to tell with limited history but first thing that comes to mind is infectious process from either a bite (insects) or cut. The timing matters, is this a chronic problem or did it happen recently? Painful lesions on the hand usually indicate a herpetic (viral) whitlow. So to really tell you how to fix it, you need to have an expert get a good history and physical exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bumps: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Tiny itchy bumps on eyelid
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on back
- Tiny itchy bumps on my chest symptoms
- Tiny bumps on hands not itchy
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ankle
- Talk to a dermatologist online