Doctor insights on:
Tiny Itchy Bumps On Pelvis Symptoms
I have had itchy bumps on my pelvic area that seem to have spread. They almost look like little blisters and then they scab up and itch. What is this?
Need more info: This is hard to answer without a physical exam. Please see your family physician asap. ...Read more
Red itchy bumps on my wrist it started off small and now expanded into more and the original one is swolen. I pulled weeds a week b4 symptoms?
Several causes: Little itchy bumps on the nape, several forms of dermatitis (skin inflammation), folliculitis (inflammation ofthe hair follicles) , ? Psoriasis ( a scaly skin condition), or seborrhea (part of it is dandruff) u may want 2 c ur 1ry md or a referral to a dermatologist 2 sort it out see less. ...Read more
I had ringworm, and tried a home remedy. It was working for 2 weeks, now appears infected. Has symptoms of cellulitis, and small itchy bumps emerging?
Bumps: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
Blepharitis: Most common cause of these is Blepharitis or inflammation of the oil producing meibomian glands at the lid margin. According to one study Blepharitis is the most common reason for an eye Dr. visit and it is often mistreated as dry eyes. Must see a Cornea and External diseases specialist to see if you have blepharitis or dry eyes or both. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny itchy bumps on my wrist symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my chest symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny itchy bumps on right side stomach symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my hands symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my joints symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my mouth symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online