Doctor insights on:
Tiny Itchy Bumps On Fingers
I get tiny itchy bumps fill with fluids around my fingers in the summer time and i'm wondering what this is? Is it fungus because of swimming in pools
Tiny clear itchy bumps occur on right middle finger (from mid joint to fingertip). Recently the finger tip feels a little numb. ?
Ever since i started minocycline, have developed small itchy bumps all over index finger. Allergic reaction or a common side effect of minocycline?
Cleaned with bleach, now have small clear very itchy bumps, started between fingers, spread to arms, dexclorfeniramina not working. What can I do?
Contact dermatitis: Sounds like a contact dermatitis reaction to bleach which is a strong irritant. A topical steroid cream will help along with an antihistamine for itching. If it continues or gets worse see a doctor for stronger medicine. Wear gloves when cleaning with bleach and dilute it with water. ...Read more
Small itchy bumps that resmble blisters. Have clear liquid inside and appear on fingers ankle and toes. If u pop it it comes right back up.... Help!?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny bumps on fingers not itchy
- Tiny itchy bumps on hands and fingers
- I have tiny itchy bumps on my fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny itchy bumps on eyelid
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Tiny itchy bumps on my wrist symptoms
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on back
- Talk to a dermatologist online