Doctor insights on:
Tiny Bumps All Over Face
I have tiny little bumps all over my face that I think are facial warts. How do I get rid of them?
I have tiny bumps(maybe milia) all over the face neck and chest, how to get rid of it and what is causing it?
See derm: See your dermatologist for the answer.Get a more detailed answer ›
When my face is irritated, it develops tiny bumps all over, starting at the sides of my nose. The skin reddens easily in the areas. What's going on?
I have dark skin and I have these small flash covered bumps all over my face they aren't irritated or anything. You can see really well in light?
See your doctor: So you can get a proper diagnosis. ...Read more
See a doctor : Unable to tell without actually seeing the "bumbs". ...Read more
Needs to be seen: He should be evaluated by his pediatrician or by a dermatologist. It may also help if you provide more details. ...Read more
There are small clear fluid filled bumps all over my body except my face and neck. They itch a lot and they don't pop that easily either. Help please.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps all over face
- Tiny red bumps all over body not itchy
- Small acne bumps all over face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps all over face and neck
- Tiny red itchy bumps all over body
- My son has tiny bumps all over his body
- Tiny bumps all over back
- What could tiny bumps all over face warts?