Doctor insights on:
Tingling In Middle Finger
Ive been getting intermittent painful tingling in right middle finger and first 4 fingers on my left hand. The pain shoots up arm to my jaw?
Need to see a: neurologist for proper neuromuscular testing and diagnosis. At this junction in your life, there are quite a few neuromuscular diseases that can occur. Please do not wait, see a neurologist immediately. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap. ...Read more
Possibly: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Would the sharp pain from R elbow down that causes numbness & tingling in pinky, ring, middle fingers & now index be cubital tunnel? Thank you!!
Tingling in middle and ring finger on left hand, not constant, only on occasion, no other symptoms or pain. Should I be worried?
The tingling in my middle and ring finger happens mostly in the evening when I'm in bed, however it can happen randomly throughout the day. ?
Experiencing tingling in tips of index & middle fingers of both hands. Present almost constantly. Not result of flexed/extended wrist. Carpal tunnel?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness in middle finger right hand
- Pain in middle finger left hand
- Shooting pain in the middle finger
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in middle finger and palm
- Numbness in middle and ring finger right hand
- Numbness in middle finger left hand
- Numbness in right middle finger
- Talk to a neurologist online