Doctor insights on:
Tingling In Hand And Arm
Pain/pressure in L.arm elbow crease. Tingling in hand/arm. Dizzy spells. Tenderness and slight swollen veins on back of left hand?
Pinch nerve: possibly you have herniated disc in neck . ...Read more
Recently diagnosed with pinched nerve and given 20mg Prednisone for 12 days. One week later slight pain and tingling/numbness in hand/arm. More meds?
I got stung on my forearm 24 hrs ago and my arm is swollen to my elbow and there is tingling in my hand and arm should I see a doctor?
Tingling in feet, hands and arm. Gets better when walking. Also fingers are a bit numb. Could this be serious ?
Tingling finger: If this is a new finding since treatment, you should speak with your surgeon immediately. If this occurred some time ago, namely at the same time as injury, your surgeon will be able to give you a timeframe for recovery. Elevation for swelling, proper nutrition, and patience will likely be important. ...Read more
Can cadpal tunnel extend up into the forearm and upper arm? Tingling in hand. Pain when extending the arm.
Under lots of stress for months, and had a panic attack. Bottom of foot is vibrating now; weakness and tingling in hand, bruise-like pain in arm.Help!
Get checked : Although anxiety can present with severe and real physical symptoms, other physical causes of these symptoms have to be ruled out so we are not treating one part of the problem, or the wrong problem altogether. When symptoms are unilateral, (on one side ) there is more compelling reasons to have a thorough evaluation by ur dr. , please see your doctor for a proper assessment. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Numbness and tingling in right arm and hand
- Weird feeling in hand and tingling feeling in arm when i raise it is that a tia
- Tingling in my right arm and hand
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tingling in left arm and hand
- Tingling sensation in left arm and hand
- Can tietze costochondritis syndrome cause tingling in arm and hands?
- Tingling in right arm hand and fingers
- Talk to a neurologist online