Doctor insights on:
Tightness In The Big Toe
Don't wear: Tight shoes. Wear properly fitting shoes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I wore Wellington boots for a couple of hours that felt very tight, my big toe on both feet have been numb since, for about a week, what's the cause?
Tarsal tunnel syndro: Most folks are familiar with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that can cause symptoms in the thumb and 2 fingers closest to thumb. Tarsal tunnel syndrome is the corresponding problem in toes of foot and is caused by compression of the nerve to big toe. Your problem should resolve before 3 weeks. Wellington are good boots? maybe not for you ...Read more
For approx. 1 yr I have a tightness/pulling sensation in between my big toe. Top and bottom, no pain, but uncomfortable. Worse when wearing shoes?
See podiatrist: For evaluation and treatment. Unable to diagnose over the internet. ...Read more
I wore ballet flats 2 days ago that were too tight. I noticed that night my big toe felt numb. Now I have pins & needles soles of feet. Concern?
How to treat a gash on big toe? Er cut off flap of skin. Wrap tight or loose for air? Soak 1xday? Bacetracin? None?
Is it possible that i could have damaged a nerve in my big toe by wearing shoes that are too tight? The outer side is numb. Will feeling return?
I have two purple areas on left big toe nail and its partner. Present for months. Noticed after wearing tight boots. No pain just discolor. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of sharp pain in the big toe
- Symptoms of a torn tendon in the big toe
- Causes of burning sensation in the big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a broken big toe later cause pain in the leg?
- Stress fractures in the balls of your feet and big toes
- Big toes hurt in the morning
- Is there anything i can do to reverse the turning in of my big toe?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free