Doctor insights on:
Tightness In My Chest
Yes: The tightness in the chest is a symptom should not be ignored. It is more so in females. Beside heart there are many other causes related to this symptom, which may includes chest wall it self, breast, lungs and heart it self. There reports of having heart attack in women in age group 3os. There are lots of other factors like family hx and cholesterol level etc. It is always a good idea to get it. ...Read more
I'm 25, with tightness in my chest every now and then. So I decided to check my BPM and it's 82bpm. That's a good rate for my age right?
Asthma: Can make it harder when you breathe out. It involves inflammation of the airways which can expand to accommodate breathing in but will tighten down when breathing out requiring a longer time to expel air than to breathe it in. Have your doctor check you for asthma. If this is a new problem, you might have pneumonia, bacterial or viral. ...Read more
I have been having tightness in my chest for the last five weeks. It has been causing breathing difficulties? What are some possible causes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tightness in the middle of my chest
- My chest is tight and hurts
- My chest feels tight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tight pain across my chest
- I feel a tightness in my chest
- I feel tightness in my chest
- My chest feels tight and heavy
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free