Doctor insights on:
Tight Fitting Clothes
Could it happen that a girdle or similarly tight fitting clothes potentially cause an increase in blood pressure?
Hi I have a couple of black tiny spots in groin.The skin is also quite discolored,since I started wearing tight clothes.is there any way to reduce them?
Rash: Wearing tight clothes can cause pressure on some small blood vessels in the body. If these jeans are tight, they can cause dark spots to appear in the groin. I recommend loose fitting pants for the next 3 days, warm compress to dark spots for 10 minutes - twice a day & only Tylenol (acetaminophen) for the pain. Motrin or NSAIDs can make the spots worse. If the spots to not improve in 1 week, make appt. w/ Dr ...Read more
How tight?: If you are painting on your pants, then maybe, but otherwise, no. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back acne tight clothes
- Tight clothes during pregnancy
- Can i wear tight fitting clothing with my bcir?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Negative effects of tight clothes on pregnant women
- When should i stop wearing tight clothes in pregnancy
- Do i need to stop wearing tight clothes if i am pregnant?
- When should you stop wearing tight clothes if pregnant
- Talk to a neurologist online