Doctor insights on:
Thyroid Viral Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Can untreated hashimoto disease weaken immune system and cause several bacterial / viral infections the past several months?
Depends: The incubation, illness duration & effects of a given virus depends to a great extent on the virus and the pre-illness health of the patient. Some people can shake off a stomach bug in 24hrs or sooner if they have partial immunity from a past illness. Some cases of eb virus can remain ill for 6 wks. The HIV virus has you for your lifetime. ...Read more
Is it normal to have reoccurring viral infections ??? Went right away for a few days and came back
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid gland swollen viral infection
- Systemic viral infection symptoms
- Viral infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is prednisone a safe drug to take for a viral lung infection?
- Flu symptoms viral infection gum soreness
- How long to get over a viral infection?
- How long does a viral throat infection last?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online